Met Probio Capsule ( 50 Billion CFU )
Met Probio capsule consists of the combination of 10 Probiotics. Probiotics are living micro-organisms that, when ingested or applied locally in sufficient numbers, benefit the health of the consumer. Once in our intestines, these natural and friendly bacteria help balance our gut microflora and support our immune system.
Probiotics are only ‘visitors’ in your intestine and will disappear, together with their health benefits, when not consumed regularly. A daily dose of Met probiotics is recommended in order to maintain a healthy intestinal environment.
Met Probio capsule help promote your digestive health. It helps support your immune system and aid production of essential nutrients. It also enhance the synthesis of B vitamins and improve calcium absorption along with helping you keep a healthy balance of intestinal microflora, and promoting vaginal health in woman.
Probiotics are only ‘visitors’ in your intestine and will disappear, together with their health benefits, when not consumed regularly. A daily dose of Met Probio capsule is recommended in order to maintain a healthy intestinal environment.
There are 10 strains of bacteria in Probiotic Product.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - Works exceptionally well in your GI tract. It supports abdominal health, bloating and occasional elimination
- irregularities. Supports the health of human epithelial cell lines when evaluated as part of a probiotic blend.
- Lactobacillus casei - Works with other helpful organisms, and helps to encourage the growth of other beneficial bacteria.
- Lactobacillus plantarum - Has been shown to be resistant to low pH conditions and able to survive bile concentrations in your intestine.
- Lactobacillus salivarius - Promotes intestinal health and helps support your oral health as well.*
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus - Assists your elimination and occasional intestinal discomfort by working to promote healthy intestinal microflora.
- Lactobacillus brevis - Beneficial lactic acid bacteria that helps support your GI tract.
- Bifidobacterium lactis- A friendly bacteria often found in raw yogurt known to help support healthy immune responses.
- Bifidobacterium longum- Helps keep your digestive system running smoothly, and helps support your immune system.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum- Helps promote a healthy balance of flora in yur intestine. This organism provides excellent support for a healthy balance of microflora.
- Streptococcus thermophilus- High potency culture that helps maintain normal intestinal flora in your gut.
Refrigeration is recommended whenever possible to maintain full potency of the Met Probio capsule over time. However, each strains in Met Probio is scientifically screened and studied for its own shelf-stable properties. Some strains are stable (effective) for up to 24 months at room temperature when sealed in the original package.
Less than 1% of test groups report any side affects. Of those that may report any side effect, such is usually limited to excess gas, and the problem is remedied when the user discontinues use for a few weeks and then resumes taking Met Probio capsule as a lesser dose (50% of recommended dose).